Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2020 – 11 Vacancies.
- Positions for above Jobs are Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Vacancy at 11 posts.
|Total Vacancies: –
- Job location is West Bengal .
|Starting Date: –
- Starting date for application on 28 September 2020 .
|Closing Date: –
- Ending date for application on 07 October 2020 .
|Educational Qualification: –
- Educational Qualification need to be required for Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2020 apply this post Candidates should have passed VI Employees as also from eligible Class III employee viz. Muharrirs (Grade-I), Muharrirs (Grade-II), Bank Clerk, Record Arrangers, Typists, Telephone Operator and Drivers whose qualification Madhyamik Examination Pass having 5 Yrs. continuous service in Appellate Side Establishment .
- Higher education candidates also apply for this post.
|Age Limit: –
- For candidates age limit for Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Vacancy at 11 posts, should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years .
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 September 2020 .
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 07 October 2020 .
|Fees Details: –
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|Pay Details: –
- For Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Vacancy at 11 posts -pay Rs. 5200-20200/- .
|How to Apply: –
- Mode of Apply: – Through Online .
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 28 September 2020 , or Click on the below How to Apply.
|Selection Process: –
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interviews .
|Notification / Advertising: –
|How to Apply / New Registration: –
- For Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2020 – Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Vacancy at 11 posts. Application Form or New Registration from is below.
Steps to Apply Online:
- You need valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature before applying to Online Application.
- Candidates log on to: https://calcuttahigh.courtrecruitment.com/”
- Go to “Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Read all the information carefully then Click on “Apply Online“.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Apply Online URL: https://calcuttahigh.courtrecruitment.com/”
|Admit Card / Answer Key / Result: –
For Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2020 – Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Vacancy at 11 posts. you can take a print out of your Interview or Result from here:
|* If you require any further information, feel free to Contact us