NALCO Recruitment 2020 – 16 Vacancies.
- Positions for above Jobs are General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Vacancy at 16 posts.
|Total Vacancies: –
- Job location is Across India .
|Starting Date: –
- Starting date for application on 12.10.2020 .
|Closing Date: –
- Ending date for application on 02.11.2020 .
|Educational Qualification: –
- Educational Qualification need to be required for NALCO Recruitment 2020 apply this post Candidates should have passed MBBS/ MD/ MS from recognized university .
- Higher education candidates also apply for this post.
|Age Limit: –
- For candidates age limit for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Vacancy at 16 posts, should be 44 years .
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.10.2020 .
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 02.11.2020 .
|Fees Details: –
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|Pay Details: –
- For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Vacancy at 16 posts -pay Rs. see notification .
|How to Apply: –
- Mode of Apply: – Through online .
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 12.10.2020 , or Click on the below How to Apply.
|Selection Process: –
- Candidates will be selected based on the personal interview .
|Notification / Advertising: –
- There is the full notification for NALCO Recruitment 2020 – General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Vacancy for 16 posts.
- Notification ( www.nalcoindia.com/” )
|How to Apply / New Registration: –
- For NALCO Recruitment 2020 – General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Vacancy at 16 posts. Application Form or New Registration from is below.
Steps to Apply Online:
- You need valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature before applying to Online Application.
- Candidates log on to: www.nalcoindia.com/”
- Go to “Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Read all the information carefully then Click on “Apply Online“.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Apply Online URL: www.nalcoindia.com/”
|Admit Card / Answer Key / Result: –
For NALCO Recruitment 2020 – General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Vacancy at 16 posts. you can take a print out of your Interview or Result from here:
|* If you require any further information, feel free to Contact us