NHM MP Recruitment 2020 – 3800 Vacancies.
- Positions for above Jobs are Community Health Officers (CHOs) Vacancy at 3800 posts.
|Total Vacancies: –
- Job location is Madhya Pradesh .
|Starting Date: –
- Starting date for application on 18.09.2020 .
|Closing Date: –
- Ending date for application on 18.10.2020 (Date Extended) .
|Educational Qualification: –
- Educational Qualification need to be required for NHM MP Recruitment 2020 apply this post Candidates should have passed B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university .
- Higher education candidates also apply for this post.
|Age Limit: –
- For candidates age limit for Community Health Officers (CHOs) Vacancy at 3800 posts, should be 21-40 Years .
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2020 .
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 18.10.2020 (Date Extended) .
|Fees Details: –
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|Pay Details: –
- For Community Health Officers (CHOs) Vacancy at 3800 posts -pay Rs. see notification .
|How to Apply: –
- Mode of Apply: – Through Online .
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 18.09.2020 , or Click on the below How to Apply.
|Selection Process: –
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test .
|Notification / Advertising: –
- There is the full notification for NHM MP Recruitment 2020 – Community Health Officers (CHOs) Vacancy for 3800 posts.
- Notification ( www.nhmmp.gov.in/” )
|How to Apply / New Registration: –
- For NHM MP Recruitment 2020 – Community Health Officers (CHOs) Vacancy at 3800 posts. Application Form or New Registration from is below.
Steps to Apply Online:
- You need valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature before applying to Online Application.
- Candidates log on to: www.nhmmp.gov.in/”
- Go to “Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Read all the information carefully then Click on “Apply Online“.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Apply Online URL: www.nhmmp.gov.in/”
|Admit Card / Answer Key / Result: –
For NHM MP Recruitment 2020 – Community Health Officers (CHOs) Vacancy at 3800 posts. you can take a print out of your Interview or Result from here:
|* If you require any further information, feel free to Contact us