OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 – 210 Vacancies.
- Positions for above Jobs are Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy at 210 posts.
|Total Vacancies: –
|Starting Date: –
- Starting date for application on 26 August 2020 .
|Closing Date: –
- Ending date for application on 05 October 2020 .
|Educational Qualification: –
- Educational Qualification need to be required for OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 apply this post Candidates should have passed a Degree 0r equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. .
- Higher education candidates also apply for this post.
|Age Limit: –
- For candidates age limit for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy at 210 posts, should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 32 years .
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26 August 2020 .
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 05 October 2020 .
|Fees Details: –
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|Pay Details: –
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy at 210 posts -pay Rs. 15600-39100+5400/- .
|How to Apply: –
- Mode of Apply: – Through Online .
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 26 August 2020 , or Click on the below How to Apply.
|Selection Process: –
- Candidates will be selected based on the Exam .
|Notification / Advertising: –
|How to Apply / New Registration: –
- For OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy at 210 posts. Application Form or New Registration from is below.
Steps to Apply Online:
- You need valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature before applying to Online Application.
- Candidates log on to: https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx”
- Go to “Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Read all the information carefully then Click on “Apply Online“.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Apply Online URL: https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx”
|Admit Card / Answer Key / Result: –
For OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy at 210 posts. you can take a print out of your Interview or Result from here:
|* If you require any further information, feel free to Contact us